Welcome to CJ’s on the Bay!
Curt and Jacquie Koon have been part of the wonderful Marco Island community since February 2008. With backgrounds from Iowa, Michigan, Boston and New Jersey, Jacquie and Curt love the friendliness of the small-town community and enjoy the diversity of CJ’s guests and visitors from around the world. They are active in their community and are extremely appreciative to their loyal guests and great employees for the support continually received.
What You Can Expect!
- Daily Happy Hour 4:30 – 6:30 pm and daily drink specials
- Friendliest and largest Marco Island outdoor gazebo bar
- Breath-taking views of the amazing SW Florida sunsets
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Waterfront access for boating – plot your course while cruising the SW Florida waterways
- Air-conditioned inside bar with 8 flat screen TVs – great spot for NFL Football!
CJ’s Dining Experience
CJ’s on the Bay features Chef Laura Owen and offers an expanded menu to compliment the breath-taking views of the bay and the amazing Southwest Florida sunsets. Chef Laura’s menu is designed to please the most discriminating palate. The all-day menu provides a variety of fare featuring salads, hot and cold appetizers, sandwiches, burgers, pizza and mainland, pasta and seafood entrées. Both lunch and dinner specials enhance the menu and offer plenty of variety for repeat guests and welcomed new-comers.
CJ’s on the Bay - Commercials
CJ’s on the Bay welcomes all guests to enjoy our beautiful venue and offers the same diverse menu in all areas.
- Outside Gazebo bar features open seating and reservations are not accepted.
- Restaurant seating features both inside dining room and outside patio seating and reservations are strongly recommended.
Please call (239) 389-4511 with dates and seating times.
Location & Hours
Easily accessible by both water and land, the Esplanade docks offer free, public dockage making CJ’s on the Bay an ideal spot for lunch or dinner after enjoying any nautical experience. Access to Smokehouse Bay is a relaxing journey through Collier Bay from the north end of the Marco River.
740 North Collier Blvd., Suite 105
Marco Island, Florida 34145
Intersection of N. Collier Blvd and W. Elkcam Circle
Lunch/Dinner - 7 Days 11am–10 pm
Outside Gazebo Bar - 11am-10pm
Inside Bar - 11am-Close
- Live outside entertainment every Thursday 6-9 pm (weather permitting)
- Watch our Facebook Page for other scheduled live entertainment!
- Inside Seating (restaurant/bar) – 150 seats
- Outside Seating (patio/gazebo bar) – 250 – 500 seats
No smoking permitted inside; smoking allowed at outside bar and tables. (Guests asked to be considerate of other guests’ sensitivity to smoke.)
- Two full-service bars available - outside gazebo bar and inside air-conditioned bar
- Island Casual
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
CJ’s on the Bay is pet friendly at outside bar and tables.
(Guests asked to be considerate of other guests’ sensitivity to pets.)
CJ’s Holiday Events
- CJ’s on the Bay is committed to being part of your holiday plans.
- CJ’s on the Bay is open for all holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Easter Sunday.
- Please see Upcoming Events for hours of operation and music schedules specific to upcoming holidays.